Transition Management Services – Aviation sector
Duration: April – June 2017 (3 months)
Our client required experienced transition management resources to lead the mobilisation of a multi-trade services account. The new contract was valued at ~$25M per annum, and we were required to lead activities including facilitating security clearances for ~80 new staff, procurement and fit out of ~60 new vehicles, as well as uniform and tooling procurement. Operating within a national, high-security footprint, our client faced particular challenges around regional and remote activities, and mobilisation budget control.
What we did
- Coordinated the mobilisation of the contract utilising client and external resources.
- Procured all vehicles, IT, phones, uniforms and trade tooling.
- Assisted in identifying headcounts, developing JD’s for new roles, coordinating recruitment program, and supporting the recruitment of key roles.
- Developed capital expenditure schedule and facilitated the CAPEX roll out.
- Ensured our client had all the relevant trade licences in place in each region.
The mobilisation was completed to schedule, with Day 1 operations commencing as planned. CAPEX was controlled, and key vendor relationships were forged, leading to efficient procurement outcomes for the client. The budget was maintained and the contract moved into the operations phase seamlessly. Agents4RM has been retained to assist with mobilising an additional service, which was recently added to the scope of services by the end client.